The New Way to Buy from Schulmerich
At the core of our business, as important to us as the sounds that we create, is our commitment to our customers. We believe in a tireless dedication to improving upon how we serve the changing needs of our audience, and we are constantly looking for new ways to forge better relationships.
Changes in 2013:
- Introduced several new instruments – the Schulmerich g5® Electronic Carillon and the Vertical Bell Matrix™
- Re-introduced our much sought after Silver Melody Bells™
- Established centrally located Authorized Refurbishment Centers to better service our customers’ handbell and handchime instruments
- Launched a new website and new written product materials to facilitate clearer, more modern communications with our customers
- Begun communicating with our customers and friends through Facebook and other social media outlets
- Added sales representatives in several areas of the US and the world where Schulmerich had been without representation
- Added production capacity to shorten wait times for most of our instruments
- Began the process of moving to a more flexible and efficient facility to further increase our production capacity
New for 2014:
- New to 2014 are the Greig Ashurst Artist Series Mallets, mallets for the professional handbell ensemble and the revolutionary Horizontal Bell Matrix™
Changes to Our Sales Model
All orders for handbell or MelodyChime® Instruments can be placed directly through our website or by calling our factory sales team in Sellersville, PA. Note that all add-on octaves and individual handbells/handchimes must be ordered directly from the home office.
Contact us at +1-215-257-2771, 800-772-3557, or email@example.com.
Changes to our internal staff have made this a far more efficient and seamless process for our customers, and we're excited to be able to provide you with a new level of service from our expanded home office staff. In an effort to continue to deliver a higher level of service to you, our customers, we are continuing to expand our network of national Authorized Refurbishments Centers. These centers will provide a higher level of skilled service for repairing your Schulmerich products. To learn more about updates to our sales model, please click here.
As an option, our Domestic Representatives can sell complete sets of our instruments and all accessories should you choose to order through them. To see the complete list of our sales representatives, please click here.
Improved Service Offerings
We also know that handbell and handchime service is a huge aspect of what you've come to expect from our company, and along with these changes we are excited to introduce improved ways of meeting your ongoing service and maintenance needs. They are as follows:
- Expansion of Authorized Refurbishment Centers: Schulmerich is proud to announce the addition of new Authorized Refurbishment Centers located in key customer regions around the country. A new center has been added in Texas. Another will soon be added in California. For our Canadian customers, we will shortly announce an innovative service offering which will make it easier than ever to work with Schulmerich.
- Local Access to Schulmerich Authorized Repair Technicians: We intend to provide professionally trained, factory-backed technicians at Handbell Musicians of America area events to service our customers’ small repairs. Along with factory trained personnel, our Authorized Refurbishment Centers will join in this effort to offer repair and maintenance service at regional and nation events whenever possible.
- We’ve launched an Emergency Bell Replacement Program so that customers can now access an urgent priority package service through our shipping carrier to arrange for the expedited delivery of certain Schulmerich® handbells including, in some cases, same day or next day delivery.
We're excited about these changes, but we're overjoyed about the opportunity to better serve our customers. We are always open to hearing what you think and ways that we can better meet your needs; please don't ever hesitate to contact us directly to share any of your feedback or insights. We'd love to hear from you.